New Appointment Procedures
To our SFD patient family,
We hope this letter finds you and your family safe and well. Stanhope Family Dentistry is happy to announce our plan to return to business operations beginning Monday June 8th 2020.
When we reopen, we will be taking extra precautions to keep our patients and staff safe.
What does this mean for you? Fortunately, our clinical settings are some of the safest and cleanest environments, and we have always been committed to protecting your overall health and well-being. Based on what we have learned during the COVID-19 pandemic, you will notice changes at your next appointment.
New Guidelines for Stanhope Family Dentistry Patients
- Patient illness and rescheduling:
If you have or had a fever of greater than 100.4 in the last 24 – 48 hours, a severe cough, been in contact with someone with flu-like symptoms or feel worn down, you will be required to reschedule your appointment.
- Patient Reception Area & Check-In:
We are asking that when you arrive for your appointment to call the office and to wait in your vehicle and we will text/call when your room is ready.
- The reception area is reserved for patients only. Patients under 18 can be accompanied by one parent or legal guardian.
- Any additional non-patients will be required to wait outside the office.
- Patient Precautions:
- We request that each patient (and if applicable the accompanying parent), bring and wear a mask or face covering.
- Upon entering our office, you will be asked to sanitize at our automatic sanitizing station.
- We are asking that you take care of all your personal grooming and restroom needs, if possible, before entering the office to ensure the visit is smooth and to minimize contact with other patients. Our restroom is of course available to you as always if needed.
- We do have an online payment portal available for patients that would prefer to make payment prior to their appointment. This would again reduce contact. Payments will still be accepted at time of visit, by check, cash or credit card.
- The payment portal link is https://rwl.io/p7385
- You can click the link or copy and paste in the browser or join Patient Connect to view your invoices and other insurance information by using the following link https://rwlogin.com/PatientConnectAuthentication/SignIn?practiceId=7385
- Patient Screening:
At check-in, you will be asked to fill out a screening and consent form; and have your temperature taken.
Certain dental procedures may require medical clearance prior to treatment.
- Appointments & Scheduling:
It is our goal to accommodate as many of our patients, as soon as possible. We will be contacting patients directly that had to miss appointments during our office closure. Please be aware that we may not be able to honor all of your preferences for appointment times as we are trying to limit the number of patients in our office at one time. Also because of this our 24 hr cancellation policy will be strictly enforced to allow us to fairly accommodate all patients. We know emergencies and illness can arise and in these cases the policy will not be applied, otherwise a $50 cancellation fee will be added to your account.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we will take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for your understanding during this time.
Your Stanhope Family Dentistry Team